Job position: Program Manager Sustainable Aviation or Defense
Date: 14th of May 2021
Location: NL den Haag Technology Park Ypenburg
Company: Unified International BV
Unified International is the #1 independent high end boutique consultancy services company, with a focus on Aerospace, Defense and Maritime sectors in the Netherlands (EU) and United Arab Emirates (UAE). We have the proven knowledge and ability to execute projects, working seamlessly across borders.
Currently with offices in The Netherlands and Emirates; We have extensive strategy, market and technology experience providing consultancy services in the Middle East and Europe.
As an experienced team with a solid background, we support 5 main pillars of consultancy services:
- Public procurement
- Strategy Development & Roll Out
- Strategic Business Development
- Mediation & Arbitration
.About the opportunity
Unified International is a global “boutique consultancy”. Our passion is to enable High Tech Aerospace and Defense firms in their growth ambitions. This could be either in the field of Green Aviation, Urban Air Mobility (UAM) or when it comes to military procurement trajectories by NATO countries. We are on the edge of technology developments, market knowledge and insights and business economics. We are continuously evolving, pioneering new technologies into the market and positioning existing ones in the market or with procuring agencies.
We are looking for hands on entrepreneurial people who are talented with a combination of technical and economical skills. People with passions to become the best of the future in what they do.
About the role
As Program Manager Sustainable Aerospace or Defense you are responsible for the execution of programs and projects in line with requirements and the agreed scope. The program includes strategic Business development for our clients in:
- Defense or
- Strategy development in the field of sustainable aviation and Urban Air Mobility(UAM).
You report to the Managing Partner Netherlands, who is based in the Ypenburg The Hague.
Your responsibilities include:
- Responsibility for the execution of the program and project to comply with all the business case and requirements for our consultancy services.
- Drive the creation of new initiatives with our clients.
- Support to the Managing Partner in defining the vision, strategy, budget for the program to optimize cash flow, profitability and growth.
- Actively generate new consultancy services opportunities.
- Support to the Managing Partner in the proposal process.
- Responsible for managing resources supporting your program/projects.
- Coordination with customers in the Netherlands and partner with key International and NL industry corporations to support new business endeavors.
- Adherance to all program management standards and policies in accordance with the Unified International Aerospace Program Management framework and contribute to process development.
What do you need to be successful in this role?
- MSc or BSc degree in engineering, business management or economy.
- Entrepreneurial mind set and hands on Can Do mentality
- Effectivity by creating, managing and executing project plans as a Team.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to position the Unified product and services within the market needs in Sustainable Aviation or Defense
- Experience in commercial, engineering or operations within the Aerospace or Defense industry.
- Ability to build relationships with customers and other external stakeholders.
- Financial acumen.
- Understanding of the market and business models within Aerospace or Defense.
- Experience as NL Military
- APM, Prince2 or equivalent Project/Program Management Qualification
A dynamic team and international work environment that offers you a good work-life balance while challenging yourself. We offer you a fast growing dynamic organization where you make a difference.