Managing Partner UAE
An expert in helicopter operations, strategy and planning. He began his career in the Royal New Zealand Navy, where he was awarded his military wings and also completed his Bachelor of Aviation Management.
After 14 successful years in the military, Mark continued to the commercial sector in 2004, moving to the Middle East region. Mark has operated commercially in oil and gas, corporate transport, utility, filming and
search and rescue operations. He is fully committed to building Unified International into a unique and customer-focused company that can be one of the aviation companies in the region and the world.
Mark is a committed and focus leader for Unified International and brings a wealth of experience and knowledge including:
- Ex-New Zealand Navy Officer and Pilot
- Over 23 years flying experience and 14 in the region
- Aviation Management and Information Design Degrees
- Accomplished pilot with over 6200 hours flying (5900 helicopters)
- Excellent planning and strategic skills
- Passionate about aviation, specifically the helicopter industry