Lorcan started his flying career at age 16. After graduating University with a Bachelor of Engineering, and later Masters, after some years as a power transmission specialist he soon returned to aviation. An EASA Flight Instructor at first he quickly made his love of all things Aviation into his career.
He arrived in the UAE in 2009 operating predominantly in the oil and gas sector. He climbed to flight safety manager and line training captain. A CRMi and Internal Lead Auditor with over 6500 hours flight time and 12 years in the region, he is key to Unified Internationals project operations and Heliport certification capabilities.
Lorcan is a respected aviation professional, experienced in aviation operations, safety, training and consulting.
Lorcan brings to Unified International a wealth of experience including:
- Over 15 years commercial flying experience and 12 in the region
- Mech Engineering Degree (BE), Masters and BA Member IEI
- Accomplished pilot with over 6500 hours in helicopters
- Helideck Inspector, Crew Resource Management Instructor, GCAA Flight Test Pilot, Internal Lead Auditor (ISO)
- Excellent attention to detail and project management skills
- A Passion for all things Aviation