Job position: Junior project and tender manager Aerospace and Defense
Date: 16th December 2021
Location: NL Den Haag Technology Park Ypenburg
Company: Unified International BV
Unified International is the #1 independent high end “boutique” consultancy services company, with a focus on the Aerospace, Defense and Maritime sector. We have the proven knowledge and ability to execute projects, working seamlessly across borders.
We have within the Aerospace and Defence domains extensive strategy, market know how and technology experience providing consultancy services with a specialisation on high end government procurements.
As an experienced team with a solid background, we support 5 main pillars of consultancy services:
- Public procurement
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Strategy Development & Roll Out
- Strategic Business Development
- Mediation & Arbitration
.About the opportunity
Unified International is a global “boutique consultancy”. Our passion is to enable High Tech Aerospace and Defense firms in their growth ambitions. This could be either in the field of Green Aviation, Urban Air Mobility (UAM) or when it comes to military procurement trajectories by NATO countries. We are on the edge of technology developments, market knowledge and insights and business economics. We are continuously evolving, pioneering new technologies into the market and positioning existing ones in the market or with procuring agencies.
We are looking for hands on entrepreneurial ambitious young professionals who are talented with a combination of technical and economical skills. People with passions to become the best of the future in what they do.
About the role
As a Junior project and tender manager you are supporting the execution of business development programs and projects in line with requirements and the agreed scope.
Your responsibilities include:
- Support to strategic business development in the proposal process and the programs during its execution.
- Support and report to the Managing Partner
- Coordination with customers in the Netherlands and partner with key International and NL industry corporations to support new business endeavors.
- Adherence to all program management standards and policies in accordance with the Unified International Aerospace Program Management framework and contribute to process development.
What do you need to be successful in this role?
- BSc degree in engineering, business management or economy
- Entrepreneurial mindset and hands-on Can-Do mentality
- Strong communication skills in the Dutch and English language
- Ambition to grow your personal skill set
- Financial acumen.
- Experienced as a NL Military employee
- APM, Prince2 or equivalent Project/Program Management Qualification
- Good MS Excel & Word Skills
A dynamic team and international work environment that offers you a good work-life balance while challenging yourself. We offer you a fast-growing dynamic organisation where you make a difference.
Managing Partner Unified International The Netherlands
MHW van Ierland