Your new adventure
Be a part of our boutique consultancy company
Job vacancies – Consultant Defence:
If you are entrepreneurial, results-oriented and want to participate in relevant projects with impact in the defence domain, then we are looking for you!
Unified International Defence
Unified International Defence supports companies in material projects in the Dutch defence domain. We also work for the Dutch government on consultancy assignments in procurement, operations and training.
In an advisory role, we are good at security and risk management and help clients with questions on operations, contracting and training.
Unified International has a strong knowledge base in defence, military operations and defence technologies. We are Teamplayers, Down to Earth, agile and do our work with the same drive and sense of responsibility as the military personnel who are at our service 24/7.
Some typical client questions that clients ask us are ‘help me be successful in a ‘Ministry of Defence acquisition process’ or ‘support me in a strategic reorientation of our company in the defence domain and contribute to its implementation’.
We distinguish ourselves by carrying out hands-on projects and bringing government and industry together. It is precisely in this interaction that our added value lies. You work both independently and in teams at our office in The Hague Ypenburg and at clients’ premises. Finally, we expect you to make an active contribution to the development of the consultancy group.
What do we ask of you?
- Relevant knowledge and experience within the world of the defence and security domain.
- You have a proactive attitude and high self-management skills. You are a team player, able to change gear quickly and alert to opportunities that arise.
- You have good communication skills; you make contact quickly, write easily and know how to make the right connections;
- The ambition to further expand our successful defence consultancy practice[RD1] together with the team.
- HBO or academic work and thinking level and at least 2-5 years of work experience[RD2] g preferably at the interface between business and government.
What do we offer you?
- Challenging and attractive work in a flexible, informal environment with plenty of room to organise your work your way and plenty of room for your own initiative, development and ambitions.
- With us, you will work on beautiful, leading relevant assignments and projects in the defence domain.
- A good basic salary with growth opportunities complemented by a flexible component.
- Ample opportunities for personal growth and professional development: we learn from and with each other.
How can you respond?
Are you enthusiastic, but do you still have questions? Then please contact Maurice Taks, from our recruitment partner WFS PRO at telephone number 06-15341393 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Of course, you can also apply directly. Send a cover letter with your CV to Maurice Taks. In your motivation letter, in addition to your suitability and why you are interested, we would like to hear what you will bring to Unified International and what sets you apart from others.